Today we will explain to you How You can login & access Asus router settings. if you have an Asus wireless router this is the kind of information you will need to Control & Adjust your Asus router settings.
These are few situations where this information will be very significant to you –
- if you need to change the wireless password of your Asus router Or You wanna secure the Asus router by changing the default dashboard password for Your Asus router.
- in order to Troubleshoot or change any settings of your Asus router, you will need to access the Asus setup page.
- to setup Asus router you must log in Asus router.
- For any kind of troubleshooting related with Asus wifi router, you would need to access Asus router.
Asus Router Login
in order to access Asus Gui (Router Dashboard ) you need to know a few things upfronts. let’s Discuss that one by one-
Asus Default Ip, Device With Full browser capabilities like Computer Or Smartphone.
Asus router Default Ip mostly in the case of Asus home router, the default Gateway (Ip) is 192.168.1.1 but in some cases, it varies Let us tell you a foolproof way of finding out the default IP address to any wireless router.
Device With Enable Full Browser– Please Use a computer Or Smartphone that has a full Browser for Example Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.
Now let’s Help you log in to your Asus Router –
- Connect Your Computer to the Asus Wireless router using Ethernet Cable or wireless connection. (ignore this step if you are already connected to Your Asus router Wired Or Wireless.)
- launch your browser & We recommend using Internet Explorer to Login Asus router (Somehow we had issues in past Using Other Browsers But Not all the time ) Feel Free to use any Browser to access your wireless router.
- Type 192.168.1.1 Or router.asus.com in the address bar at the top of your browser and press Enter
- Now You should see a Box Popping Out of your Browser and asking For Username & Password.
- Try these default combination for Username & Password for Asus wireless router.
Default Username & Password
|admin||Leave it Blank|
this should get you logged in to Your Asus wireless router settings page. If this did not work we recommend Please Reset Asus wireless router to default settings.
Reset Asus Router
to Reset Asus wireless router you just need 2 minutes and a few careful steps so let’s Begin-
- Plug the Asus router to the power outlet and turn the power on.
- find and tiny Object and locate reset key at the back of your Asus router.
- Press the reset key or hole using the tiny object and keep holding the reset key for next 20-30 seconds
- when you see all lights blinking on Asus router let the reset key Go and restart the router.
- Now after reboot please try to setup Asus router just like a new wireless router.
We hope this information helps you Login the Asus router. find More Relevant information On Asus Router Login & Access Control.
Please do let us know if you need Other Help with the Asus router login or Contact Asus customer service
we thank you for reading Please comment and let us know what you think. Your Feedback is important for us to Provide Quality information for our Readers.