Today we will Explain to you How You can login & access Asus router settings. if you have an Asus wireless router this is the kind of information you will need to Control & Adjust your Asus router settings.
These are few situations where this information will be very significant to you –
- if you need to change the wireless password of your Asus router Or You wanna secure the Asus router by changing the default dashboard password for Your Asus router.
- in order to Troubleshoot or change any settings of your Asus router, you will need to access Asus setup page.
How to Login Asus Router –
in Order to access Asus Gui (Router Dashboard ) you need to know few things upfronts. let’s Discuss that one by one-
Asus Default Ip, Device With Full browser capabilities like Computer Or Smartphone.
Asus router Default Ip – mostly in the case of Asus home router, the default Gateway (Ip) is 192.168.1.1 but in some case, it varies Let us tell you a foolproof way of finding out default IP address to any wireless router.
Device With Enable Full Browser – Please Use a computer Or Smartphone that has a full Browser for Example Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozzila Firefox, Safari etc.
Now let’s Help you log in your Asus Router –
- Connect Your Computer to the Asus Wireless router using Ethernet Cable or wireless connection. (ignore this step if you are already connected to Your Asus router Wired Or Wireless.)
- launch your browser & We recommend using Internet Explorer to Login Asus router (Somehow we had issues in past Using Other Browsers But Not all the time ) Feel Free to use any Browser to access your wireless router.
- Type 192.168.1.1 Or router.asus.com in the address bar at the top of your browser and press Enter
- Now You should see a Box Popping Out of your Browser and asking For Username & Password.
- Try these default combination for Username & Password for Asus wireless router.
Username admin & Password admin
if this did not Work Try
Username admin & Password password
this should get you logged in to Your Asus wireless router settings page. If this did not work we recommend Please Reset Asus wireless router to default settings.
We Hope this information helps you Login Asus router. find More Relvent information On Asus Router Login & Access Control
Please do let us know if you need Other Help with Asus wireless router.
we thank you for reading Please comment and let us know what you think. Your Feedback is important for us to Provide Quality information for our Readers.