You Know What? This is How It Happened with the Dlink router –
we had a Dlink router for almost 3 years in Our Office & Trust us it wasn’t a Great Experience at all. (had all Kinds of Problems With that). We had to change router (3 Times ) & Call ISP (Internet Service Provider ) & Dlink Tech Support many times but since we were good with tech so we Overcame all troubles with Dlink router and maybe that’s what made us kind of expert for this kind of Troubleshooting.
the admin page is the brain For any wireless router. It Contains the firmware, Controls, Security, Performance, setup & Customization For your Dlink router. Each And every Possible setting can be changed and Modified Using the router admin page. we have Complete Easy & Quick Guides On How to Fix Dlink router for Various Problems so this will be One-stop Fix For all You Troubles Related to Dlink Router. Please keep reading till last
Given Reson Could Compel You to Login Dlink Router –
- Do You Need to Change the password for the Dlink router & Secure it?
- Would You Like to Reset the Wireless Settings to default Or Reset the Wireless password?
- Are You Planning to Setup, configure Or Troubleshoot Dlink router using the Dlink setup page
Things You Need To Login D-link Wifi Router –
- Default Gateway For Dlink router
- Computer or Smartphone
- Full Web Browsers Like Chrome, Firefox, Safari Or Internet Explorer
For most Dlink routers the default Ip address is 192.168.0.1 Now let us tell you How You Can use the default id to Access Dlink wireless router.
Tips – Please Make sure Your computer Or Smartphone is connected to the Dlink router Wired Or Wirelessly. because 192.168.0.1 is a local Web-based Console That Can Give you Access to Your router Admin Page only if you are Already Connected to the Dlink router.
For Best Practice,
- We Recommend that First You Restart the Dlink Router Along With Your computer & Modem.
- Please Connect Your computer Using Ethernet Cable from Your Router if you are already not connected with it Wirelessly
Now Just Follow these steps
- Open a Fresh Tab in One of your favorites Browser Like Chrome, Microsoft edge etc.
- Remove everything Out Of address bar & Type 192.168.0.1 & Press Enter
- You Should see a small Pop-up Windows Asking For Username & Password in order to access the settings.
Tips – For different series & different Models of Dlink routers Default settings like username, default gateway, Default Dlink password.
Please Use This Combination of Password & Username
|admin||[leave it blank]|
Enter this information and this should get you logged in. also you can look back at the router & you might find a label with all default router information. if this does then It’s Best You Reset Dlink Wireless Router to default settings & Start Over.
Once the reset is done Please restart the WiFi router to refresh the settings. Now connect the Dlink router with a computer or Phone as it would not require a password after a reset. you can log in to the link wireless router console using the same method as given above.
once you have login the dlink router & if you have reset the settings please reconfigure all the settings such as network name, password & other security settings. to Know more go to Dlink router setup Guide for complete information.
in case you need help to login dlink range extender console then refer to http //dlinkap.local for total help
Hope this information was resourceful do let us know by your comments if you need any other help to login Dlink router. Please share the word if you Like this information.
For More Browse Dlink Official Website https://eu.dlink.com/router/how-do-i-log-into-my-router
we thank you for Your time