You Know What let’s just say this –
we had a Dlink router for almost 3 years in Our Office & Trust us on this (We had all Kind of Problems With that). We had to change router (3 Times ) & Call ISP (Internet Service Provider ) & Dlink Tech Support much time but since we were good with tech was able to Overcome all of the troubles with Dlink router and maybe that’s what made us kind of expert for this kind of Troubleshooting.
the admin page is the brain For any wireless router. It Contains the firmware of your router & Controls Security, Performance, setup & Customization For your Dlink router. Each And every Possible setting can be changed and Modified Using router admin page. we have Complete Quick Guides On How to Fix Dlink router for Various Problems so this will be One stop Fix For You Just keep reading till last
- Change the password for Dlink router & Secure it
- Reset the Wireless Settings to default Or Reset the Wireless password
- One Can Setup, configure Or Troubleshoot Dlink router using Dlink setup page
Things You Need To Login D-link Wifi Router –
- Default Gateway For Dlink router
- Computer or Smartphone
- Full Web Browsers Like Chrome, Firefox, Safari Or Internet Explorer
For most Dlink routers the default Ip address is 192.168.0.1 Now let us tell you How You Can use default id to Access Dlink wireless router.
Tips – Please Make sure Your computer Or Smartphone is connected to the Dlink router Wired Or Wirelessly. because 192.168.0.1 is local Web-based Console That Can Give you Access for Your router Admin Page only if you are Already Connected to the Dlink router.
For Best Practice,
- We Recommend that First You Restart the Dlink Router Along With Your computer & Modem.
- Please Connect Your computer Using Ethernet Cable from Your Router if you are already not connected with it Wirelessly
Now Just Follow these steps
- Open a Fresh Tab in One of your favorites Browser Like Chrome, Microsoft edge etc.
- Remove everything Out Of address bar & Type 192.168.0.1 & Press Enter
- You Should see a small Pop-up Windows Asking For Username & Password in order to access the settings.
Tips – For different series & different Models of Dlink routers Default settings like username, default gateway, Default Dlink password.
Please Use This Combination of Password & Username
Username = admin & Password = Leave it blank
if this Won’t Work you must try
Username = admin & Password = admin
Enter this information and this should get you logged in if this does than Its Best You Reset Dlink Wireless Router to default settings & Start Over.
Hope this information was resourceful do let us know by your comments if you need any other help to login Dlink router. Please share the word if you Like this information.
we thank you for Your time